Anybody using DbProtect?

  • From: Yong Huang <yong321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 14:06:50 -0700 (PDT)

Application Security Inc had a demo of their DbProtect product. It does pretty
much everything I can do with my own SQLs or free tools I can find on the
Internet. The demo person says the native DB audit only needs "audit session",
but it can monitor other actions such as "drop table". It also has capability
to check for the US government mandated compliance, such as HIPPA for
hospitals.

Has anyone used this product? I can barely find any info on the Internet or
Usenet other than from their own Web site.

Yong Huang