RE: Anybody know anything about Appolo Management Co.?

  • From: "Parker, Matthew" <matthewp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <DGoulet@xxxxxxxx>, <rlsmith@xxxxxxx>, <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 20:34:41 -0700

I wouldn't go that far.
They are like many companies strictly an investment firm that buys companies
up. I assume you work for Kerr Mcgee, so you should do some research on their
previous purchases in the Chemical industry and how they are currently trying
to spin the total chemical unit off as it's own company. The acquisision of
your company would simply make the other chemical company acquisitions stronger
as locking up another segment of the similar chemical market.