RE: Any concerns with the advisor privilege?

  • From: <Christopher.Taylor2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pgr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 13:02:29 -0500

Yeah that seems to be a bit misleading.  It appears that Oracle is saying that
RAT gives you that ability, but it does not seem to be saying it is EXCLUSIVE
to RAT.
That section falls under the main Real Application Testing Heading and they've
already stated just above that that creating SQL Tuning sets are included in
both RAT and the Tuning pack so I believe it to be a misread to infer that RAT
is the only option here.

Regards,

Chris