Re: Any Info on v$ir_failure, v$ir_failure_set, v$ir_manual_checklist, v$i

  • From: Yong Huang <yong321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 09:53:19 -0700 (PDT)

Amit,

These views seem to be related to RMAN new commands LIST|ADVISE|REPAIR FAILURE.
"ir" probably means "instance recovery" but that's just a guess.

I'm curious. Are you going through all v$ views and try to document all
undocumented ones? Why not open a Tar? Did you already do some research? How?

Yong Huang