Antwort: Re: GridControlAgent on Debian

  • From: Martin Klier <Martin.Klier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 18:23:50 +0100

Hi,

if you accidentally added a target and want to remove it clean and
seamlessly, consider involving "mgmt_admin.cleanup_agent".

(For details, have a look here:
http://www.usn-it.de/index.php/2008/06/26/cleanly-removing-from-oracle-grid-control-10204/
 )

This method is especially useful if the agent isn't reachable via network
any more (or did never exist in this way).

--
Mit freundlichem Gruß

Martin Klier

Klug GmbH integrierte Systeme
Lindenweg 13, D-92552 Teunz
Tel.:  +49 9671/9216-245
Fax.: +49 9671/9216-112
mailto: martin.klier@xxxxxxxxxx
www.klug-is.de

Geschäftsführer: Johann Klug, Roman Sorgenfrei
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Teunz, USt-ID-Nr. DE175481608,
HRB Nr. 2037, Amtsgericht Amberg

oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 28.01.2009 16:55:26:

> "Rich Jesse" <rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Gesendet von: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> 28.01.2009 16:57
>
> Bitte antworten an
> rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> An
>
> oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Kopie
>
> Thema
>
> Re: GridControlAgent on Debian
>
> Hi Ingrid,
>
> > This is just some non essential tinkering with our
> > monitoring systems. Not worth taking too much trouble,
> > but I would be grateful if there were a simple solution.
>
> I, too, would be grateful for anything simple when it comes to Grid
Control,