Antwort: RE: 10gR2 RAC on single SLES9 node

  • From: Markus Kuehn <Markus.Kuehn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bthomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 15:44:10 +0200

Hello Bryan,

these docs are for a setup with two machines and some sort of SAN or NAS in
the background. We are looking for a cheap testing environment for this
setup. So the cost for SAN or NAS will be beyond the scope of this project.
I'll go and have a try using the documents from

http://dizwell.com/oracle/articles/rac10glin.htm

which are for single node without SAN or NAS.

Thanks for your reply ...

Regards

Markus Kühn

             "Bryan Thomas"
             <bthomas@perftuni
             ng.com>                                                    An
                                        <Markus.Kuehn@xxxxxxxxx>,
             05.04.2006 14:54           <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                     Kopie

              Bitte antworten                                        Thema
                    an                  RE: 10gR2 RAC on single SLES9 node
             <bthomas@perftuni
                  ng.com>

Markus,

I've installed 10gR2 on SLES 9.