Re: An Old Topic: After I remove the online fuzzy tag of the datafile, can it be safe on standby?

  • From: David Sharples <davidsharples@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: anysql@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 08:36:22 +0100

why not just use rman - quicker, more reliable, SUPPORTED, works, doesnt
generate more redo
and does what it says on the tin.
 And if you are generating too much redo, fix the problem so that you
produce less or give yourself more disk space
 That thread on cdos kinda says what people think about that 'tool'