Re: Allow connections through certain listener only for one user

  • From: jo_holvoet@xxxxxxxx
  • To: cichomitiko@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 12:12:09 +0200

Be aware that the file is only checked at listener start; it will translate
hostnames to ip addresses so the client machine needs a fixed ip address.

mvg/regards

Jo

                      "Radoulov,

                      Dimitre"                   To:      <gorbyx@xxxxxxxxx>,
"Oracle-L" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      <cichomitiko@gmail         cc:

                      .com>                      Subject: Re: Allow connections
through certain listener only for one user
                      Sent by:

                      oracle-l-bounce@fr

                      eelists.org

                      10/13/2005 12:04

                      Please respond to

                      cichomitiko

Do the specific users use the same client host?
If not, you can use invited/excluded nodes configuration in
protocol.ora/sqlnet.ora file.

TCP.VALIDNODE_CHECKING = YES
TCP.INVITED_NODES = (host1, host2)

TCP.VALIDNODE_CHECKING = YES