RE: All Wash DC Metro Listers - Hotsos Seminar

  • From: "Thater, William" <William.Thater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 14:14:58 -0500

mkb  scribbled on the wall in glitter crayon:

> Hello,
>
> I keep hearing of all the fun and good stuff that goes
> on at a Hotsos seminar but I've never been able to
> attend one as they usually seem to take place in the
> south west or west coast.

in all fairness i do believe one was held in the DC area last year.

> So I'm asking any Wash DC metro listers if any of you
> would be interested in attending a Hotsos seminar if
> one was held in this area.

well, i'm not a DC metro lister, but i'm interested.  it would be worth the
travel from here to get Cary to twist my rain into strange topological
shapes.;-)

--
Bill "Shrek" Thater     ORACLE DBA
"I'm going to work my ticket if I can..." -- Gilwell song