RE: All Wash DC Metro Listers - Hotsos Seminar

  • From: "Thater, William" <William.Thater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 09:05:28 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Stevenson [mailto:rstevenson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 10:54 PM
To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: All Wash DC Metro Listers - Hotsos Seminar

Did I suggest DC had moved .... oops - must have been my natural desire to
get something a little closer to home - in my case, the Finger Lakes of New
York.  CT works too :)
[Shrek]
Finger Lakes?  nah, no training of any worth EVER shows up that close to
me.;-)
 --
Bill "Shrek" Thater     ORACLE DBA
"I'm going to work my ticket if I can..." -- Gilwell song