Re: Advice on setting sga_max_size for ASM

  • From: Stefano Cislaghi <s.cislaghi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mjalsingh@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 22:34:04 +0100

Hello,

check on MoS for document 1502764.1. You will find some info about ASM
and ORA-4031 with 11.2.0.3. There are few bugs. Moreover the note
437924.1 talks about ASM and shared pools and which calculation you
must do in order to avoid memory exhaustion.
Also post the full error message, it's interesting to know which
function is causing the error and in which moment (during a DG mount,
a backup, normally,etc.)

Thanks
Ste

--
http://www.stefanocislaghi.eu

The SQLServerAgent service depends on the MSSQLServer service, which
has failed due to the following error: The operation completed
successfully.