Re: Administrivia

  • From: Tim Gorman <tim.evdbt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2019 19:22:48 -0500

Get well soon, my friend!

On 3/2/19 15:41, Mark J. Bobak wrote:

Hi all,

Some of you who know me, may have already heard.

I had an appendectomy, and it turned out to have some complications. I'm still in the hospital.

As a result, any admin requests that came in in the last couple weeks, have been ignored. Sorry about that

Seth Miller has agreed to step up to be Oracle l admin in my convalescence.

So, if you're waiting on me for something, please write a new note  to Oracle-l-admins.  Hopefully, Seth can help you.

Thanks all, for your cooperation, and patience.

Hopefully I'll be back in the saddle soon!

Thanks,

I -mark type

PS for any personal communications, please send the email directly to me.