Re: Active Oracle user group in Raleigh, North Carolina area?

  • From: dnrg <dananrg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ChrisDavid.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ChrisDavid.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 'oracle-l' <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 02:44:28 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to all for the great replies, suggestions, insights and interest both
online and off. Great food for thoughtful reflection, further research, and
action. I will reply to everyone who wrote--some time over the next few weeks.
Appreciate the effort. Letting it all sink in first--good answers naturally
lend themselves to new questions.

Kind Regards,

Dana

 From: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>