RE: Accurate Salary info?

  • From: "Johnson, George" <GJohnson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'bunjibry@xxxxxxxxx'" <bunjibry@xxxxxxxxx>, Oracle-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 11:00:58 -0000

        All you can do is try to justify what you think you're worth.
Keeping valid and correct logs about hours worked, projects completed and
important tasks completed will help immensely. If the company still doesn't
think that's reasonable and you're not happy, hard as it is, you simply need
to "Up sticks" and find a company that does appreciate you and will pay the
sum you want. I make a sum of money for my job, but I have acquaintances in
other companies that make less for knowing more and others that make more
for knowing less. Too many variables at work, I'm afraid!