Re: Account DB CPU vs OS CPU

  • From: Christo Kutrovsky <kutrovsky.oracle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exriscer@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 14:34:41 -0400

How did you measure CPU usage over the period of time ?

I can't tell you for sure, but here's a few thinking points.
- dbwriter and other background processes - are these accounted in DB CPU ?
- LMS processes - are these accounted in DB CPU ?
- listener, clusterware, process initialization - those are not accounted for

--
Christo Kutrovsky
Senior Consultant

--