RE: Accidentally created local df in RAC

  • From: Herring Dave - dherri <Dave.Herring@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lei Zeng <lei.zeng@xxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 13:26:21 +0000

Lei,
Unfortunately you can't drop a datafile that's offline when you use LMTs.  So
I'll have to online the datafile to drop it, but to online it I'll have to
recover and since it's noarchive mode I have nothing to recover with.

DAVID HERRING
DBA
Acxiom Corporation
EML   dave.herring@xxxxxxxxxx
TEL    630.944.4762
MBL   630.430.5988
1501 Opus Pl, Downers Grove, IL 60515, USA
WWW.ACXIOM.COM<http://www.acxiom.com/>

[Friend Us on Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/acxiomcorp>  [Link Us on
LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/groupRegistration?gid)01735>   [Follow Us on
Twitter] <http://twitter.com/acxiom>

[cid:image004.png@01CB84F1.26214350]
The information contained in this communication is confidential, is intended
only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please resend this communication to the sender and delete the original message
or any copy of it from your computer system. Thank you.