Re: AWR report ... what does W/A MB processed represent?

  • From: "Jonathan Lewis" <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "John Hurley" <hurleyjohnb@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 19:38:17 -0000

John,

A quick sanity check - if you look at the workarea histogram figures on the
report then W/A MB probably ought to be in the same ballpark as the
mid-point of each range multiplied by the number of executions.for the
range.  (Though maybe that approximation will be spoiled by one-pass and
multipasses.)

Regards

Jonathan Lewis
http://jonathanlewis.wordpress.com/all-postings