Re: AWR report limited to a specific PROGRAM?

  • From: Taral Desai <taral.desai@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Christopher.Taylor2@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 10:18:06 -0500

I think it's ash report where you can provide module or service or some
other parameter
FUNCTION ASH_REPORT_TEXT RETURNS AWRRPT_TEXT_TYPE_TABLE
 Argument Name                  Type                    In/Out Default?
 ------------------------------ ----------------------- ------ --------
 L_DBID                         NUMBER                  IN
 L_INST_NUM                     NUMBER                  IN
 L_BTIME                        DATE                    IN
 L_ETIME                        DATE                    IN
 L_OPTIONS                      NUMBER                  IN     DEFAULT
 L_SLOT_WIDTH                   NUMBER                  IN     DEFAULT
 L_SID                          NUMBER                  IN     DEFAULT
 L_SQL_ID                       VARCHAR2                IN     DEFAULT
 L_WAIT_CLASS                   VARCHAR2                IN     DEFAULT
 L_SERVICE_HASH                 NUMBER                  IN     DEFAULT
 L_MODULE                       VARCHAR2                IN     DEFAULT
 L_ACTION                       VARCHAR2                IN     DEFAULT
 L_CLIENT_ID                    VARCHAR2                IN     DEFAULT
 L_PLSQL_ENTRY                  VARCHAR2                IN     DEFAULT
 L_DATA_SRC                     NUMBER                  IN     DEFAULT

--
Thanks & Regards,
Taral Desai