Re: AWR report generator for past periods (with graphs)?

  • From: kyle Hailey <kylelf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjamya@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 22:29:55 -0700

haha - that was always what we joked about especially with Average Active
Sessions - AAS.
I tried to change AAS to average session load ASL for a while but gave up.
AAS won out.

I started an ashmasters git hub at
https://github.com/khailey/ashmasters

Only added 3 scripts so far, but github is a nice way to organize things
and modify them as issues and improvements are found, plus it's a great way
to collaborate. Anyone can fork the repository make changes and those
changes can be merged back into the original repository

- Kyle
http://dboptimizer.com
and http://ashmasters.com