RE: AWR

  • From: Jeff Smith <jeff.d.smith@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Brian.Zelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 10:20:35 -0800 (PST)

If you're in a rush, you can download and run SQL Developer. The AWR reports
are available there with a few clicks

http://www.thatjeffsmith.com/archive/2013/09/sql-developer-4-and-the-oracle-diagnostics-pack/

I walk you through it with screenshots in the above link.

Make sure you vendor knows and that you know that this requires the diagnostic
pack license on the database you're running the report on.

Jeff