AW: Forms/reports Application and DB security

  • From: <F.Castillo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msoyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 09:36:17 +0200

Yes, it is - AFAIK

Felix

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Muhammed Soyer [mailto:msoyer@xxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Montag, 12. Juni 2006 09:35
An: Castillo Sánchez, Félix (HZD)
Cc: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: Forms/reports Application and DB security

Hi,
is this just for 10g ? I cant find dbms_monitor on 9i .

regards

2006/6/12, F.Castillo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx < F.Castillo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:F.Castillo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> >:

        Hi Muhammed

        you can use the dbms_monitor package (serv_mod_act_trace_enable) to
enable tracing for all (future) sessions

        Like

        First: dbms_application_info.set_module( module_name => 'module',
action_name => 'what I am doing' );

        then

        begin
             dbms_monitor.serv_mod_act_trace_enable (
                service_name => 'ora10g',
                module_name => 'module',
                action_name => dbms_monitor.all_actions,
                waits => true,
                binds => false,
                instance_name => null );
        end;

        You can take a look at
http://www.oraconsult.de/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=71
. It's written in German but I think you can get an idea when looking at the
code snippets

        Felix