AW: DB CPU is much lower than CPU Time Reported by TOP SQL consumers

  • From: Petr Novak <Petr.Novak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 14:35:27 +0000

Hallo Cheng ,

for example,  if you insert row in a table and trigger makes some work , you
will see the ressource consumption twice in statspack - the 'master' insert and
the statements from trigger.
Or if you run a job , you will see the job consumption and  consumption of the
statements from this job.
I would check the statements text and look for dependencies, if some sql is
executed behind of some other.

Best Regards,
Petr