Re: ASSM in 10g RAC doesnt seem work that well

  • From: Tanel Põder <tanel.poder.003@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 23:53:11 +0100

Hi,

Sorry I have not followed this thread thoroughly, but you might want to
experiment manually and set _inst_locking_period and _last_allocation_period
to larger values, if the problem comes from instances stealing other
instances L1 BMBs too often (these parameters should control the time in
seconds after an instance can steal a L1 bitmap block from other instance).

If this is not relevant, please ignore..

Tanel.