RE: ASM monitoring in Enterprise Manager

  • From: "Luca Canali" <Luca.Canali@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 11:09:49 +0100

I would first use asmcmd to look for those dead files you suspect to have.

As for the internals, that sounds strange compared with what I typically see in
my ASM diskgroups.

Anyway you can get query for more info on all allocated ASM files, including
metadata from x$kffil and x$kfdat (see examples below):

select group_kffil group#, number_kffil file#, filsiz_kffil
filesize_after_mirr,
       filspc_kffil raw_file_size
from x$kffil;

select group_kfdat group#,FNUM_KFDAT file#, sum(1) AU_used
from x$kfdat where v_kfdat='V'
group by group_kfdat,FNUM_KFDAT,v_kfdat;

I hope this can be of help. Cheers,
Luca