Re: ASM capacity planning over time

  • From: Jeremy Schneider <jeremy.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jcoll1970@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 14:09:42 -0500

The "free" version of OEM (haha.. ok it comes with the db licenses)
will do this for you.  I've done that in the past... just have to
build up the courage to tackle OEM.  :)  I don't have experience with
other monitoring systems (quest foglight, solarwinds orion, etc) but
I'd imagine that whichever one you've got, it has this functionality.

-J
--
http://about.me/jeremy_schneider