Re: ASM Grid Infrastructure voting files not found any more

  • From: Martin Klier <usn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: D'Hooge Freek <Freek.DHooge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 15:50:40 +0200

Hi Freek,

thank you very much, I think this is a big step in the right direction.

At signing the profile.xml again, the gpnptool asks for a wallet file.
Do you have a clue where to find it?

What I did so far:
 > gpnptool unsign
<...> (successful)
 > gpnptool edit -asm_dis='/dev/disk/by-id/ASM*'
<...> (successful)
 > gpnptool sign
Warning: some command line parameters were defaulted. Resulting command
line:
         /u01/app/grid/11.2.0/bin/gpnptool.bin sign -p=profile.xml -o-
-w=file:./

Error: failed to open a wallet at WRL: 'file:./'. Make sure it is a
valid WRL (valid type, path, etc.). Cannot open wallet with given
credentials.

Thanks
Martin

--
Usn's IT Blog for Linux, Oracle, Asterisk
http://www.usn-it.de