RE: AQ Vs Streams

  • From: "Subbiah, Nagarajan" <Nagarajan.Subbiah@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 10:44:48 -0500

Thanks, All.

Here is the design we are trying to implement.

Source Application enqueues the message to the source queue. Source queue
should let the destination application know that there are some data waiting
for it and the destination application should come & dequeue the data. The
destination application is not allowed to keep polling the source queue. Its
a kind of triggering mechanism to the queue which should alert the
subscribers that there are some new data. Any recommendations how to
implement this?

Thanks,
Raja.