Re: ADMINISTRIVIA: Final transition of Oracle-L mailing list

  • From: David Fitzjarrell <oratune@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rjamya@xxxxxxxxx" <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>, Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mark Bobak <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 12:43:08 -0800 (PST)

You know, just once I'd like to yell "FOOD FIGHT!!" ...

David Fitzjarrell
Primary author, "Oracle Exadata Survival Guide"

On Tuesday, February 11, 2014 1:36 PM, rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I still remember when it was hosted at fatcity and then I think it was Jared
who had sent an email to everyone asking if they would like to join a new list
with no daily 75 or so email limit, which then became current oracle-l. I think
it was sometime in very early 2004 when we came here to freelists.org. I have
some 'useful' emails containing interesting pieces of info saved from Jun 2004
in my Yahoo (initially and then Gmail) account.

Thanks to all the admins for keeping us in line and on our good behavior ..

Raj