RE: ACL Lists and UTL_MAIL FAIL when executed from a stored procedure.

  • From: "Patterson, Joel" <jpatterson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 15:09:33 -0400

I think you are on to something.  What do you mean when you said you ran
add_privilege for your id?
What is your id, and was it both connect and resource?

When you say my exact code, do you mean you ran the code example to create the
ACLTEST user - in a new database?

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
904 928-2790