ACFS

  • From: Kenny Payton <k3nnyp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 15:21:42 -0400

Anyone running ACFS with any scale? I've ran it on a fairly small scale
but nothing of any size. I'm starting to look at it for 60-70T content
share with 40-50 clients. I'd rather expose it as NFS rather than install
it on every client but looking for resiliency and clustering. It seems to
have all of the features I'll need ( ie. snapshot, replication and
encryption ).

I can also break this 40-50T up into a good number of smaller chunks ( < 5T
) and could actually build multiple clusters as opposed to one large one.
Each cluster would present data to a subset of the clients.

Looking for success stories, horror stories or just words of enlightenment.

Thanks,
Kenny