Re: A wish

  • From: Hans Forbrich <fuzzy.graybeard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:04:11 -0700

I currently use Thunderbird 17.0.2 (on Windows)

As one example, the recent thread "Session Time Model Issue" was
_extended_ to the new "0day virus" thread on Jan 12 @ 14h15.  A review
of the headers indicates this was a "Reply-To".

In Thunderbird, the thread starts with Session Time Model Issue and the
7th reply becomes a different topic, but under the the "Session ..."
thread tree.

I've often wondered whether this is a user or a program glitch.

/Hans