Re: A question from OCA exam

  • From: Hemant K Chitale <hkchital@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msoyer@xxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 21:36:31 +0800

What is a "server side procedure" ?

DBAs know "stored procedures" -- the source code is visible in USER/ALL/DBA_SOURCE
to those who have EXECUTE permision on the procedure.

At 04:35 PM Wednesday, Muhammed Soyer wrote:
Hi,
While I was studing to the 1z0-147 exam I see a question which I coudnt be sure the answer .
Here is the question ..

its written that the choice A is correct but I dont agree with this ..B seems to be more correct to me ..

Which statement is true? A.Server side procedures are stored in script files on the server. B.Server side procedures are visible in the ALL_SOURCE dictionary view. C.Server side procedures are visible in the SERVER_SOURCE dictionary view. D.Server side procedures are visible in the SERVER_PROCEDURE data dictionary view.

Regards

Hemant K Chitale
http://web.singnet.com.sg/~hkchital

-- //www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l