A question from OCA exam

  • From: "Muhammed Soyer" <msoyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 11:35:21 +0300

Hi,
While I was studing to the 1z0-147 exam I see a question which I coudnt be
sure the answer .
Here is the question ..

its written that the choice A is correct but I dont agree with this ..B
seems to be more correct  to me ..

Which statement is true? A.Server side procedures are stored in script files on the server. B.Server side procedures are visible in the ALL_SOURCE dictionary view. C.Server side procedures are visible in the SERVER_SOURCE dictionary view. D.Server side procedures are visible in the SERVER_PROCEDURE data dictionary view.

Regards

Muhammed Soyer
Oracle Developer