RE: 9iR2 DBCA w/ structure+data

  • From: "Kevin Closson" <kevinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Steve.Rospo@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 17:00:23 -0700

as with all oracle tools built on Java,
you just have to fiddle with it until it
works, or you get jaded...never know which comes
first.

here is a trick. touch /etc/rac_on and retry it.
Don't worry, it wont create a RAC database unless
you tell it to, but it will use the other jars...
and I've found this trick to work around the
tens of dozens of DBCA show stoppers I've dealt
with since 9.2.0.1