Re: 9i r2 Data Guard - failover procedure

  • From: "Alessandro Lia" <a.lia@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Stefano Cislaghi" <s.cislaghi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 10:17:25 +0200

Sorry Stefano, in this moment I'm not able to attach the log file.
The behaviour is that after the 2nd command I write in 1st e-mail the system
simply don't reply.
It seems not ending loop.
So my doubts is if those commands are not enough or are wrong or there is
something wrong in what I'm doing.
As soon as I can obtain the alert log I can post it.

Ale