9205/9206 RAC on Linux RHAS 3.0

  • From: "David" <thump@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:07:53 -0800 (PST)

Are you running 9025 or 9206 on Linux RHAS 3.0 with disk_asynch_io enabled?
Are you running RAC?

If so, I want to please hear from you...my managment wants to get an idea
on number of sites running on our platform with AIO.

Management is leary of the it can cause corruption and it has issues
statem,entas that have been tosssed around in our community that I feel
are more accurate for older versions of Linux and Oracle.

My understanding is that 9205/9206 oin RHAS 3.0 is stable and no
significant/known bugs.

I am verifying the bug aspect and will test, but at this time I'm just
trying to get approval to test with AIO.

Thanks
--
..
David