Re: 8i 32-bit to 10gr2 64-bit upgrade

  • From: "Ghassan Salem" <salem.ghassan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: paulastankus@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 18:04:54 +0200

if you're on 10gr2, there is no need for statspack, use awr instead.

rgds

On 8/25/06, Paula Stankus <paulastankus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Guys,

I have been researching this.  I upgraded and after the upgrade some of
the IXORA views (i.e. X$..) showed up as invalid.  I found a note and
other documentation from Dennis Williams and others that states you should
drop the views - except - the X_$KSQST view used by statspack.  Can I just
drop that view and does it get recreated when I recreate statspack?

Thanks,
Paula

All-new Yahoo! Mail
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43256/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta>-
Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.