RE: 8.1.7.4 migration from 32 bit to 64 bit problem - solved!

  • From: "Duret, Kathy" <kduret@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'karen.morton@xxxxxxxxxx'" <karen.morton@xxxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 08:36:47 -0600

Ok, the finally answer is....

I had to increase by Hash_AREA_size to 50M!!!! from 2M.

Then the explain plan looks like it should.  Guess they should add this to
the docs besides increasing the share pool size.

It make sense to me now....especially since we use view within views for
this hybernate stuff.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Kathy