RE: 64-bit RDBMS server question

  • From: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mschmitt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 11:55:55 -0500

No, I cannot think of any real impact this would have.  How would the
app even know if the database it's connected to is 64-bit or 32-bit.  I
think the vendor is being ridiculous...but that's just me...;-)

--

Mark J. Bobak

Senior Oracle Architect

ProQuest Information & Learning

There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which shouldn't be
done at all.  -Peter F. Drucker, 1909-2005