Re: 12c pluggable database shared SGA question

  • From: Debaditya Chatterjee <debaditya.chatterjee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stojan Veselinovski <stojan.veselinovski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 22:17:52 -0700

Hi Stojan,

Do you remember when you ran your tests ? Was it in early 2013 ? I remember
filing a similar issue with a query on cdb_segments for calculating space
usage in a cdb. We are probably referring to the same cloud control issue
here.

But that issue has been fixed with the mid-2013 release of the DB plug-in.
I cannot remember the plug-in version of the top of my head though.

Thanks
Deba

Debaditya Chatterjee