RE: 12c grid control

  • From: Peter Sharman <pete.sharman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l-freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 12:56:15 -0700 (PDT)

OK, a few people said the same thing.  I guess it's not an issue for me because
I don't need Support (no flame wars, please!)

I checked with the relevant people and they said 12.1.0.3 will be on edelivery
by next week.  Apparently (and I don't understand the relationship here, so
don't ask why) the product needs to go on edelivery at the same time as the VM
templates.  The templates are undergoing final testing now, so that's why
there's a delay.  In any case, look for it next week.

Pete

Pete Sharman
Principal Product Manager
Enterprise Manager Product Suite
33 Benson Crescent CALWELL ACT 2905 AUSTRALIA
Phone: +61262924095 | | Fax: +61262925183 | | Mobile: +61414443449

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not, it's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long term Oracle DBA