RE: 12c grid control

  • From: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mwf@xxxxxxxx" <mwf@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 17:59:23 +0000

Probably true, Mark...but it also sounds like something a lawyer would never

"Mark W. Farnham" <mwf@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I *think* Brian has the prudent approach here.

It would be helpful if the OTN phrase were revised slightly to declare that
when a later release is available on OTN for which you are otherwise
licensed you are permitted to use it as permitted under your license at your
own risk.

It seems to me this would benefit both Oracle and customers.

mwf