Re: 12c grid control

  • From: Bobby Curtis <curtisbl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kellyn.potvin@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 15:52:55 -0400

I will agree with Kellyn.  I have been installing OEM12c for every one of my
customers for the last year.  Every one of them have loved the new capabilities
(should say existing just brought to the front) and new features.  Overall,
other than the issues that Kellyn pointed out, every one of my customers have
been happy with it.

Bobby Curtis
curtisbl@xxxxxxxxx
http://dbasolved.com