Re: 12c grid control

  • From: Kellyn Pot'vin <kellyn.potvin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb@xxxxxxxxx>, "rjoralist2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rjoralist2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 15:54:43 -0700 (PDT)

Musing aside..(LOL) yes, EM12c was released well before DB12c and yes, it runs
currently on 11g for the OMS repository database.  There is no database 12c
required to run it.  It is the currently supported version of the Enterprise
Manager and is up to release 3 this month, so please do go read up on it, it's
a phenomenal product and should not be confused with Database 12c.
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/oem/em12c-screenwatches-512013.html

Kellyn Pot'Vin
Senior Technical Consultant
Enkitec