Re: 12c OCP Upgrade Exam 1Z0-060 Study Material

  • From: Andre van Winssen <dreveewee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: backseatdba@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 10:48:24 +0100

Hi Jeff, it is funny !

and for the original question, practice all the 12c stuff using one of the
oracle prepared vboxes on OTN like
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/community/developer-vm/index.html#hol

I am ocm 10g/11g and waiting for the upgrade exam to ocm 12c so I can skip
ocp 12c. I will definitely not underestimate ocm and ocp 12c exams.

Kind regards,
Andre van Winssen