Re: 11gR2 RAC Network Failure - Timeout

  • From: "Radoulov, Dimitre" <cichomitiko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: goran00@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 14:52:41 +0100

Hi Goran,
we're running similar tests right now :)
I'm searching the documentation but I don't seem
to find where Oracle describes the correct (expected) behavior
of the processes after a failure.

I mean - what's expected to happen _automatically_ with the
processes/services
after the failure has been fixed (timeouts, other important details?),
and what needs to be done manually.

Best regards
Dimitre