Re: 11g Windows

  • From: "Andre van Winssen" <dreveewee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 23:55:15 +0100

Hi Niall,

I installed 11g for windows couple of times already on windows2003 32 bit
without any problem during or after the installation and db creation (single
instance). One server was an ESX windows guest (2VCPU/2GB), the other two
were physical servers with 4 and 8 CPU's

No complaints sofar, have logged two SR's sofar. A support analyst was still
thinking that 11.1.0.6 is BETA, another one overruled him that this version
is production software.

DBControl has some nice improvements

Regards,
Andre