Re: 11g Active Database Duplication

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wblanchard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mjalsingh@xxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 14:13:10 -0800 (PST)

Yeah, well, I've been wrong before too.... And I find it blasted embarrassing!
:)
I always feel this little cringe of fear when I reply to a post that I'll say
something that is incorrect or wrong.

RF

 Robert G. Freeman
Oracle ACE
Ask me about on-site Oracle Training! RMAN, DBA, Tuning, you name it!
Author:
Oracle Database 11g RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) - ON ITS WAY SOON!
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide
(Sybex)
Other various titles
Check out my new blog series on installing Oracle Database 11gR2 on Windows
using VMWare!