RE: 11.2.0.2 clusterware and 10.2.0.4 database

  • From: "Tyfanie Wineriter" <tyfaniew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <IIotzov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lzeng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 'ORACLE-L' <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 11:40:50 -0700

Lei:

We have been running in this configuration for a while now..

First with 11.2.0.1 GI, and now 11.2.0.2 GI.

I agree with Iordan… become very familiar with that document.. I had most of
those be true bugs for me. .. .and expect some unpredictable behavior (and DBA
Behavior modifications).

~ Tyfanie Wineriter ~

Database Administrator

University of Oregon