Re: 11.201 RAC on AIX 6L

  • From: LS Cheng <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: veeeraman@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 19:25:17 +0100

I have installed a few 11gR2 RAC on AIX 6.1 (extended RAC architecture)

Hit two issues:

one is when one storage array is turned off the whole system hangs for 10
minutes, I am not sure what that can be, have a SR opened for 5 weeks with
no response from support

another is that when ASM is down the local instances sometimes doe not get
restarted, have a SR open for 6 weeks with no response from support

Other than thhose issues crsctl stat res shows funny outputs but not really
a problem

Thanks

--
LSC